- The service does not automatically collect any sort of information, except information stored in cookies.
- Cookies are packets of data, text files mostly, which are stored on the device of the User and are used during browsing of the Service’s websites. Cookies commonly contain the name of the website they originated from, the length of the time they’re stored on a device, and a unique number..
- Placing the cookies on the browsing device of the User and accessing them is the responsibility of the Website’s operator Cynkopol.
- Cookies are used for:
- adjusting content of the Website's pages to the preferences of the User and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files enable recognizing equipment of the Website User and displaying accordingly a website, adapted to its individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining session of the Website User (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage;
- The Website uses two fundamental types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s browsing device until the User logs off, leaves the website, or closes the browsing application.Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a specific time which is defined by the file’s parameters or until the file itself is deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies , allowing use of services available in the Website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect transgressions with regard to authentication on the Website;
- "efficiency" cookies, permitting collection of information on the method of using the Website's pages;
- "functional" cookies, permitting "saving" of settings selected by the User and personalization of the User interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region, from which the User comes, size of font, appearance of the website, etc...
- In many cases, Internet browsing software allows cookies to be stored on the User’s browsing device by default. Users can choose, at any given time, to modify the cookie settings. These changes might include prohibiting the browser from handling cookies automatically or forcing it to inform the User each time a cookie is placed on the browsing device. Detailed information about the options and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the browser software.
- The Website’s operator informs that restricting or disabling cookies can affect certain functionalities available on the Website’s pages.
- Cookies published in the data terminal equipment of the Website User can be used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- You can find more information about cookies at the “Help” section in the menu of your browser.
ul. Glinki 146
tel. 884 884 819
fax. 52 363 00 62
Production and enquiries:
tel. 502 500 944
tel. 502 488 583
tel. 884 884 479