Nickel plating - we offer precision nickel coatings with different properties for many industries
Nickel is a silvery-white metal with a slightly golden shade and very high gloss. Full anti-corrosion protection is only possible if the nickel coating remains tight, free from cracks and pores.
Nickel coatings are also excellent base for chromium coating within the Ni-Cr coating system, giving a mirror finish to chromed elements.
The nickel coatings produced in our company find application in many products of the metal industry. Depending on the type and purpose, we distinguish the following kinds of nickel coatings:
- Shiny - clear coatings, with excellent gloss, high color depth and a high level of surface smoothing
- Matt - characterized by uniformity of color, repeatability and resistance to fingerprints
- Duplex - nickel glossy with sublayer of semi-gloss nickel gives extremely durable protection against corrosion
- Technical - with excellent plasticity, adhesion and minimal compressive stress.
The above processes are performed in the following devices:
- Suspension baskets with dimensions [mm] 3500 length x 1000 width x 1000 height,
- Semi-automatic nickel barrels with a capacity of up to 1000 kg/24h,
- Automatic line for continuous nickel plating (Reel-to-reel plating),
- Automatic device for technical nickel plating - Vibrobot.
The continuous filtration process avoids damaging organic impurities and mechanical interpolations in the nickel coating.
Process parameters and dosing of additives are controlled automatically.
Baths are subjected to systematic laboratory analysis.
The thickness of the applied coatings is verified by means of a measuring instrument using the X-ray fluorescence method (Fischeroscope X-Ray).